safe and secure .
We don’t just tick boxes.
Developing and testing roadside safety hardware is much more than that. From research to approval, our team navigates the path to market – making life easier for you.
We have a purpose-built ISO 17025 accredited testing facility in Christchurch, New Zealand, where we test and review the performance of every type of roadside hardware imaginable with complete confidentiality.
But our star attraction is our expert team of mechanical and structural engineers.
Our team are passionate
about what they do.
That’s why clients come back
again and again.
They’ll help you reach your goals, collaborating from start to finish to fine-tune products and offer new perspectives to achieve market success.
We have strong relationships with roading authorities and they trust what we do. We know what they’re looking for and how to get products across the line.
Our ‘whole-business’ approach means we work with you to understand your business.
With a 100% success rate obtaining Letters of Approval for our clients, it’s an approach that works.
We won’t rest until you’ve gained a competitive edge and flourished in the market.
Check out this crash test journey:
Nuts and bolts
- ISO 17025 accredited test facility, located away from prying eyes.
- We can do it all: Feasibility testing, design, prototype manufacture, dynamic research, development testing, compliance testing and product approval.
- All relevant international standards including MASH and NCHRP 350, EN 1317, EN 12767, ASTM 2656, PAS 68 and IWA 14-1.
- We’re the only approved southern hemisphere laboratory for USA Federal Highways Administration (FHWA) and are recognised by numerous Notified Bodies in Europe for CE Marking.
- We test, design and review roadside hardware, security products, anti-terrorist devices and rock-fall protection equipment.
For info about our Roadside Hardware Testing, chat with Ben:
P: +64 3 363 2180
Our drive is finding the best solutions for our clients; great designs with the least amount of compromise.